Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Friends




In my last post I expressed my opinion on what I feel friendship is.I also have friends. I have more than hundred friends. But, according to me who have influenced me the most are a few of them and I find myself lucky having them.
My most important friend is my sister, Samyak who is 5 years younger to me but still, I think she is wiser than me and stops me whenever I am wrong. She is my strength and my weakness. She is not at all like me, but just my opposite but I still love her.
The next two are the ones who have influenced my life and my deeds the most and are very important part of my life. One of them when I met first became my worst enemy of the whole school in fourth standard. Her name is Dikshita, and seriously had a very good personality. With being a very good student she was and is a good singer also but was also very rude according to me. She has been a straight forward girl and I don’t like it at all. As the days went my hate for her grew and finally in sixth-seventh standard, our enmity was at the top of the world and now the most important reason was our competition. But, this competition later changed our enmity into friendship and later, we became best friends. How that happened, I never came to know.
The next one whom I consider more my sister than friend is Neha, with whom I regularly have a fight. She is not exactly straight forward but sometimes become so. She is a tall girl and really wise and helpful girl and I think this is the most important thing why I like her as my dear ‘Eiffel Tower’. I met her for the first time in 5th standard and hated her for about six –seven months but after that I started liking her and eventually we became very good friends. I loved staying with her and teasing her. And the most interesting thing was that she and Dikshita hated each other a lot even after, Dikshita became my friend. I did a lot of wrong things to her but still she remained my friend and I am really thankful to her for that. Now, the day, 20th March, 2008 came when I had to leave Dikshita and Neha and go from Jalandhar to Lucknow. And that was after coming to Lucknow, that I realized how special they were for me. I came to know that they were really my best friends. Now, about two years of my coming here also they are my best friends and know each and everything about my present life. The two have now become friends and I am happy for them. These days I am feeling that that the end of our friendship is coming near but still I love them.

A few of my friends will be told about in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment